|The benefits of fasting in general and on human health|
What is fasting?
Intermittent fasting is abstaining from certain foods and drinks for a certain period of time. There are severa.
General benefits of fasting
1. Low Fasting Heart Rate (HR).
2. Blood pressure (BP) is low.
3. The heart pumping work normally.
4. Bad cholesterol levels are low.
5. The insulin level is low during fasting.
6. Fasting for a short period of time can lead to ketosis, which leads to weight loss.
7. Low production of inflammatory substances (such as HOMA-IR and C-reactive protein).
8. One of the most important benefits of fasting is that it delays aging and prevents diabetes and thyroid disorders.
Abstaining from harsh substances that we keep fluids in for a few days is a great way to cleanse the body of toxins.
10. It reduces appetite
One of the benefits of fasting is to help solve problems. By regulating your food, the body eventually gets used to not feeling hungry all the time. This is in the holy month of Ramadan.
benefits of intermittent fasting
1. Change the function of hormones and cells.
There are several things that happen to the body when abstaining from everything for a certain period, such as,
The body changes hormone levels, thus making it easier to access fats stored in the body and carrying out a cellular repair process.
Read also: straight back hairstyles 2021 south Africa
- Low insulin in the blood
- Facilitates burning fat
- Human growth hormone (HGH) may increase in the blood.
- Burn and gain fat.
2. It can help you lose weight and get rid of fat.
Most of those who do intermittent fasting in order to lose weight.
In general, intermittent fasting will make you eat fewer meals.
3. Intermittent fasting reduces insulin resistance, and reduces the incidence of chronic diabetes.
4. Intermittent fasting reduces oxidative stress and inflammation in the body، Oxidation is one of the steps towards aging.
5. Intermittent fasting is beneficial for heart health.
6. Intermittent fasting helps prevent cancer.
It has been proven that intermittent fasting has many benefits, including reducing the incidence of cancer.
7. Intermittent fasting is good for the mind and brain.
Read also: Free hand hairstyles 2021 for ladies
Intermittent fasting reduces:
- blood sugar levels
- Insulin resistance
8. Alzheimer's disease prevention
Alzheimer's disease is the most common neurodegenerative disease in the world. There is no cure for it.
9. Longevity and Longevity
One of the most amazing benefits of intermittent fasting is its ability to extend life and live longer.
About intermittent fasting
Intermittent fasting is one of the popular ways to lose weight, and it has many other benefits. Intermittent fasting helps you live longer and healthier, according to research conducted on animals and humans.
intermittent fasting methods
1. Fasting 12 hours a day
The basis of this system is easy and simple. We just need to fast for 12 hours every day and stick to it.
2. Fasting for 16 hours
Fasting for 16 hours a day, leaving an 8-hour break to eat food, the 16:8 method or the Leangains system.
3. Fasting for two days a week
People who do the 5:2 diet eat enough healthy food for 5 days and cut calories on the other 2 days.
3. Alternate day fasting
The meaning of alternate fasting for some people is to avoid solid foods on fasting days, while others eat 500 calories.
4. Fasting for 24 hours
Those who follow this diet can consume water, tea and completely calorie-free beverages during fasting.
5. Skip a meal
This regimen of intermittent fasting may be beneficial for beginners. By skipping some meals.
The Warrior diet consists of eating very small amounts of raw fruits and vegetables.
Read also: dreads hairstyles for ladies 2021
Tips for maintaining intermittent fasting
- We should drink plenty of water and zero-calorie drinks
- Avoid eating excessively.
- Take a break, relax, and avoid tiring work.
- Eat useful calories.
- Eat satiating, low-calorie foods, such as popcorn, vegetables, and fruits
- Seasoning food without calories. Season food with garlic, herbs, or vinegar.
- After intermittent fasting, eat foods rich in nutrients.
Notes on intermittent fasting
- There are many methods for intermittent fasting, but there is no one-size-fits-all regimen. If we want to benefit from the system, we must try different methods.
- Regardless of the type of intermittent fasting, if the body is not prepared this can cause a problem.
Read also: Short nail .designs summer 2021