|9 ways to treat the wrinkles on your face|
Wrinkles are defined as folds or a series of bumps on the skin. Which usually appear when a person ages or due to other factors that will be explained later.
Also, there are multiple areas where wrinkles appear; Like the face, neck, hands, and arms.
Hence, facial wrinkles begin to appear based on the most visible facial expressions.
The appearance of wrinkles on the skin is never welcomed in the fashion world web. There are 9 ways to treat the wrinkles on your face. As these methods of treatment have proven to achieve very high results in the fashion world web for women.
There have been many ways to get rid of wrinkles, whether natural or medical, which we will talk about 9 ways to treat the wrinkles on your face in this article.
Reasons for the emergence of facial wrinkles
Many reasons are leading to the formation of wrinkles on the face, some of which can be controlled and others are difficult to do, the most prominent of which are:
· Aging: the skin becomes less flexible and more fragile. Also, the decrease in the production of natural oils and subcutaneous fats leads to dry skin and makes wrinkles and lines appear more visible.
· Exposure to ultraviolet rays: they lead to premature aging and the appearance of wrinkles early. In addition to losing the strength and elasticity of the epidermis and its sagging. Because these rays destroy the connective tissue, collagen, and elastin in the dermis layer of the epidermis.
· Smoking: which causes changes in the blood supply to the skin, leading to wrinkles and premature aging.
· Repeated facial expressions: These include a smile, stare, or facial expressions and other movements that cause fine lines and wrinkles to appear.
ways to treat the wrinkles on your face
Here are the most important ways a doctor may use to remove facial wrinkles:
1. Anti-wrinkle creams: They can be used without a prescription, as they depend in part on active ingredients such as retinol, antioxidants, and some peptides that improve the skin and reduce wrinkles.
2. Facelift: This process includes removing excess skin and fat in the lower face and neck. In addition to stretching the underlying muscles and connective tissue on the face. The results of this process will last from five to ten years. It should be noted that the recovery period of this process is rather long and not Some bruising and swelling for several weeks after the procedure.
3. Skin Tightening: Using several special devices that use heat to tighten the skin. The results begin to appear gradually over four to six months.
4. Dermabrasion skin peeling: the upper layer of skin cells is eliminated to allow the growth of new cells. leading to the disappearance of fine lines and wrinkles from the face, by using a suction device in combination with mild crystal-chemical peeling.
5. Chemical peels: Chemical materials are used to exfoliate the upper layer of the skin in this treatment. This creates a back reaction to the skin by producing more collagen, to get younger and smoother skin.
6. Laser treatment: This technique removes the upper layer of the skin and leaving a slight, sometimes unnoticeable wound. This stimulates the skin to produce collagen in abundance to make the skin wrinkle-free and smoother.
7. Filler injection: Many different materials are used to fill wrinkles with it, such as many synthetic compounds, collagen, or hyaluronic acid.
8. Botox injection: Botox injection uses a pure botulinum toxin type A to inject the face into it. It only relaxes the muscles under wrinkles and thus allows the skin to stretch smoothly and making it wrinkle-free.
9. Treatment with medicines: such as topical retinoids that are derived from vitamin A and that reduce wrinkles, blemishes, and skin roughness. Also, it includes tretinoin (Renova, Retin-A), and tazarotene (Afag, Tazorac). When applied to the skin, it may reduce wrinkles, deformities, and roughness of the skin, and it is worth noting the necessity of using sunscreen daily while using these medications in order not to damage the skin.